2010년 10월 29일 금요일

Oct. 29

Two words that I received from my friends were : the cello and the Statue of Liberty.
Thanks to: Cuewona Angel, and Aram Sisoian :)

Here are my brainstormings:

Cello - Resin, pine tree, wood, stick, strings, instrument, violin, viola, cell, free cell, orchestra, big, chair, girlfriend, music, classic music, old, bass, low voice, cherry, alcohol, food, cry, sad, promise, contract, college, UT

Statue of Liberty- Freedom, flame, smoke, ice cream, woman, crown, elevator, sight, night, New York, people, tourists, Independence Day, Empire State Building,

And these were the combinations of words that I could think of:

1. Elevator with chairs - Elevator from Statue of Liberty and chair from the cello. I always wanted to take a seat while I'm on the elevator, especially when you live on the top floor. Sometimes I just want to sit in the elevator and relax until I get to the top floor.

2. Ice Cream that tastes like pine tree - I came up with this idea with the ice cream from the Statue of Liberty and pine tree from the cello.

3. Wooden Crown - Wood from the cello, and crown from the Statue of Liberty. It doesn't sound really nice, but at least it can be made into a toy for kids.

4. Charcoal with pine tree scent - I came up with this idea with the smoke from the Statue of Liberty and pine tree from the cello. Meat would taste pretty nice when it's smoked with the pine-scent.

5. Cherry taste ice cream - Cherry from the Cello and ice cream from the Statue of Liberty.

6. Cigarette with cherry taste - Cherry from the Cello and Cigarette from the smoke in Statue of Liberty. There are some cigarettes that taste like vanilla and coffee, cinammon and so on. So why not cherry?

7. Cigarette with pine tree taste - Same mechanism of thought with No.6.

8. Spicy ice cream - This one came from flame(which is hot --> led me to spicy) and ice cream from the Statue of Liberty. I wonder if anyone would like it.

9. Alcohol with the New York Brand - Came up with this idea from alcohol in the Cello and New York from the Statue of Liberty.

10. BGM in the Statue of Liberty - I don't know if they play any music in the Statue of  Liberty because I've been there when I was in 5th grade in elementary school, but if they don't play any music in the Statue of Liberty, it might be a good idea to play some musics for tourists.

11. Seats, or place for lovers in the Statue of Liberty - Came up with the word, girlfriend in the cello, and Statue of  Liberty.

12. Statue of UT - Came up with the idea from UT in the Cello and a Statue of Liberty. Might be a fun thing to watch when you see the Statue of Liberty holding a UT tower instead of a flame torch.

13. Alcohol ice cream - Ice cream with some alcohol contained in it sounds interesting. Not for sale under age 21! Haha

14. Food for Independence Day - Food from the Cello and Independence Day from Statue of Liberty. We eat turkeys and cranberries for Thanksgiving and sweets for Halloween, but I didn't hear anything about the food you eat on Independence Day.

I think about everything I've put up there can all become a product or services
They don't sound bad.
Spicy ice cream, and an alcohol ice cream sounds weird though....

댓글 1개:

  1. Jun,

    Great ideas here. I especially liked your brain storming process (e.g., cello to cherry) - By extending your key words, you came up with various creative outcomes. Good work!

    답글삭제